Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We enable top companies to do more productive and inspired work and are growing quickly! We're venture-backed; we have big ambitions, and we want you to help us achieve them.
Are you a technical wiz, passionate about helping others and ensuring an efficient workplace? Are you an excellent multi-tasker who thinks on their feet and can troubleshoot anything? Breather is looking for an exceptional IT Specialist (level 1) to join our ever-expanding New York office. If this sounds like you - keep reading for more info!
As an IT Specialist at Breather, you will:
- Install, configure and update hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Respond to inquiries from coworkers.
- Resolve issues logged in our ticketing system.
- Setup AV equipment for events.
- Recommend and test new hardware and software.
- Create and maintain up-to-date user manual or documentation.
- Maintain and configure access cards
- Manage and maintain access points.
- Debug network problem.
- Perform any additional duties designated by the IT Manager.
Helpful Skills and Experience you’ll need to succeed:
- Information Technology Associate degree.
- Ability to prioritize & organize your workload.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers.
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team.
- Ability to work on weekends.
- Intermediate knowledge in PC and portable material (PC and laptop hardware).
- Intermediate knowledge in the configuration/installation/troubleshooting of Mac OS/ Windows.
- Intermediate knowledge in Networking: DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, VLAN.
- Beginner knowledge in mobile smartphones, iPhone, Galaxy, Blackberry, etc., printers, Google Apps (G suite), Confluence.
- Being resourceful is a must.
- Entry level position, 0-2 years experience.
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company options
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you and benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage. Oh, and it’s on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, they’ll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!