Credit Sesame is the nation’s only full-lifecycle credit management service that helps consumers achieve financial wellness. Since 2010, we’ve helped millions improve their financial health, at no cost to them, by offering the best tools possible to access, understand, use, and protect their credit so they can lead better lives.
We are a fast-growing, nimble startup, and we succeed only because of our amazing teammates and our strong, positive culture.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who can help drive business intelligence efforts and support the growth of the analytics team. This role provides an unique opportunity to both solve the company’s most interesting problems and develop new business strategies.
- regularly mining data from large SQL databases;
- producing data that leads to better insights and cohesive business understanding;
- designing and maintaining reports and dashboards to both track and communicate Credit Sesame’s key performance indicators;
- interacting with data source owners to assist in developing project plans;
- providing original insights beyond the scope of supporting reactive programming.
You’ll make an impact because...
- you have enough relevant experience to understand what needs to be done and to make it happen;
- you have top-notch SQL skills;
- you are familiar with programming logic and have strong comprehension of at least one scripting language;
- you have exposure to and an understanding of Statistics, Econometrics, Data Science, and Machine Learning concepts and tools;
- you can act with agility in a startup environment;
- you have enough knowledge of A/B testing and application to support the product team;
- you have a background in eCommerce (preferred);
- you have a quantitative degree (preferred).
You'll love working with us because...
- we pioneered the Personal Credit Management space;
- you will have huge potential to grow with a dynamic startup that’s a category leader;
- we have an amazing company culture with the best coworkers in the Bay Area;
- you will get equity in a leading startup that is backed by top VCs, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- we have meals catered twice a week;
- we offer both free on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- we have fully-stocked kitchens with tasty snacks and drinks;
- we have open paid time off—take the time off you need so you’re happy and healthy;
- we are only a block from the Montgomery Street BART;
- you can work in either our San Francisco or our Mountain View office;
- we are an equal opportunity employer.