Vidado (formerly Captricity) is seeking an energetic, tech-savvy, customer-centric Customer Success Manager to join our team to support Enterprise customers. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for nurturing customer engagement with our product, with the ultimate focus on customer loyalty. You will serve as a customer advocate, communicating customer feedback with other teams, directly contributing to the evolution of our offering. This is the perfect opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor and grow at a rapidly expanding startup.
The primary focus of this job will be to grow and manage key strategic accounts and provide white-glove support as a part of the larger Customer Success organization.
- Own relationships with Enterprise customers: serve as a trusted/strategic advisor and advocate with a focus on growth and expansion, building long term relationships with our customers.
- Align multiple internal functions and work across levels and functions within our enterprise accounts to maximize the value that Vidado delivers.
- Understand and drive customer ROI to ensure client retention and growth.
- Become an expert on our product.
- Identify and communicate feedback and suggestions to Vidado teams.
You’ll play an active in role in improving and shaping the Customer Success team, and will have the opportunity to work with sales, marketing, product/engineering, and other teams. We are a tight-knit team that collaborates closely, and we encourage you to take initiative and grow within the job and company. We’re looking for a standout CSM with the following skills:
- Patient, detail-oriented and well-organized
- Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced and occasionally high-pressure setting.
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient, but also able to collaborate closely in a team.
- Flexible and adaptable to an evolving environment, and a quick learner.
- Able to communicate both problems and solutions clearly, effectively and kindly.
- Upbeat, positive, even-tempered and empathetic, able to easily connect with people of different backgrounds.
- Can-do attitude with stellar problem-solving skills - sense of humor is a key quality.
- 2-4 years Customer Success/Account Management/Customer Support or similar experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience managing Enterprise Customers in a SAAS startup setting
- Computer- and tech-savvy
- College Degree
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.