Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smartphone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Telenav wants you!
At Telenav, we believe the car is at the beginning of a massive innovation wave that mirrors what happened on the smartphone several years ago. Building on our long history of mobile and in-car navigation software and services, we are on a mission to make people’s lives less stressful, more productive and more fun when they’re on the go.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Copywriter to join our growing Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to be instrumental in communicating the value of in-car software that impact millions of people’s lives on a daily basis by developing content and collateral for our events and go-to-market activities. We are looking for a creative, yet technically inclined candidate who can take technical jargon and transform it into content that resonates with specific audiences with a human and authentic feel. The ideal candidate will have experience writing copy in a B2B environment, the ability to quickly understand technical language and translate it into simple, benefits-oriented content for various audiences.
- Craft original content for our events, digital channels, and marketing collateral
- Test and optimize content topics and distribution channels to maximize engagement
- Identify content types and formats for our events and clients
- Review program objectives, messaging, and solution benefits to build and execute on end-to-end marketing content that drives awareness and engagement.
- Maintain brand voice throughout all content
- Update existing material to reflect brand voice
- Work with Marketing team to understand solutions, target audiences, and define content needs
- Work collaboratively with the design team on delivering the highest quality collateral
- Communicate complex technical products into easy reading
- Work with product and executive stakeholders to ensure the content is on target
- 5+ years of agency/in-house marketing copywriting experience
- Extremely strong and proven writing skills
- Link to online portfolio showcasing relevant work
- Experience communicating in both B2B and B2C technical categories
- Experience translating technical information into content that is understood by a wide audience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or Marketing
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, positive and ability to work under quick deadline
- Passionate about automotive technology
Telenav is a leading provider of connected car and location-based platform services, focused on transforming life on the go for people — before, during, and after every drive. Leveraging our location platform, global brands such as GM, Toyota and AT&T deliver custom connected car and mobile experiences. Additionally, advertisers such as Nissan, Denny's, Walmart, and Best Buy reach millions of users with our highly-targeted advertising platform.