Bread is using technology and design to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates. We partner with retailers to offer pay-over-time solutions that make financing easier and more transparent. Our products improve ease-of-use and access for consumers while helping retailers grow their sales by reaching more shoppers. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures and Bessemer Venture Partners.
At Bread, your mission will be to drive the product strategy and initiatives to optimize the user experience for our customers. We’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals who can help us transform consumer finance by evolving and scaling our core product offerings.
Your role at Bread:
- Lead Bread’s efforts to optimize the core product offering, making a best in class user experience for both consumers and retailers
- Use a variety of analytical tools and techniques to develop data-driven product strategy, testing and scaling enhancements to our applicant decisioning, product origination and capital markets product areas.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, designers and data analysts to define, prioritize, and deliver high impact products quickly.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative reasoning to create a case around product initiatives and tradeoffs.
- Build consensus on product priorities and communicate this vision to stakeholders and across the company.
- 3-5 years of experience in product management in an agile environment.
- Previous experience developing data-driven product stories from analysis of raw data. Knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Previous experience working at a fintech or other consumer lender preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and project management skills.