Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. We connect users to the streaming content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers with unique capabilities to engage consumers. Roku streaming players and Roku TV™ models are available around the world through direct retail sales and licensing arrangements with TV brands and pay TV operators.
- Candidate should be detail-oriented and analytical and capable of managing and tracking items and documentation across products, features, and projects. The role is for basic product management and project management functions.
- Bonus: Technical aptitude or familiarity with software products.
- This role does not require any UX skills or aptitude.
For various consumer TV-related products, the intern will perform detailed product and project documentation, tracking, data analysis, and task execution. The projects will span discovery, design, development, rollout, and testing stages of product development. Tasks include detailed documentation of product specifications, tracking of project items across timelines, and project follow up.
- Product requirements
- Product features and use cases
- Project tasks and items
- User research studies
- Data analysis
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for intern positions at this time.
Characteristics of success at Roku
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership
- Positive attitude
- Non political
- Results oriented
- Hands on and team oriented
- Desire to win in a highly competitive environment
- Ability to adjust plan and react as needed