Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. We connect users to the streaming content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers with unique capabilities to engage consumers. Roku streaming players and Roku TV™ models are available around the world through direct retail sales and licensing arrangements with TV brands and pay TV operators.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a highly motivated Graphic Designer to join our in-house Creative Team which is responsible for creating and implementing design solutions that meet product and marketing strategies from concept to completion. Your portfolio demonstrates your ability to straddle comfortably between designing for web and print. You possess outstanding typography and layout skills with a keen eye for detail. Our team is small but mighty, without the ego. Thoughtfulness, honesty, flexibility, persistence, and excellent communication skills are qualities that matter most to us. You thrive in a fast-pace collaborative environment, designing for customers. If you’re a passionate and creative designer and excited to work in the streaming industry, we want you to come join our team.
- Layout and design graphics and production for packaging, in-store displays, merchandising kits, product documentation and printed collateral.
- Develop graphics for emails, banner ads, website, presentations and social campaigns.
- Unique ability to translate brand requirements into thoughtful designs that push the brand forward.
- Takes direction and input from key stakeholders to create design solutions that meet and exceed brand design standards.
- Ability to manage timelines and workload.
- Great attitude, highly collaborative, able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- At least 3-5+ years as a graphic designer with an emphasis on designing for marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong experience/knowledge of print production, typography, page layout techniques and information design are essential.
- Strong working knowledge of web graphic creation and production technique is preferred.
- Illustration skills a plus.
Characteristics of success at Roku
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership
- Positive attitude
- Non political
- Results oriented
- Hands on and team oriented
- Desire to win in a highly competitive environment
- Ability to adjust plan and react as needed