The Role and Responsibilities
An early leader in the connected TV space, Roku now boasts significant distribution, an impressive portfolio of advertiser wins, an extremely active user base, rich content choices, and sophisticated, interactive promotional capabilities for both conventional and entertainment marketers. The Roku Advertising offering includes: video advertising, custom content sponsorships, and distribution of branded entertainment. Roku is developing the next generation of TV advertising. The company believes that all TV advertising will be streamed, and that the Roku platform can be one of the industry’s leading video ad and content promotion platforms worldwide. Roku’s ad platform offers a combination of targeted display and video advertising with integrated billing, interactivity, and measurability.
The Programmatic Account Manager will manage key programmatic accounts and select managed service accounts by offering outstanding, proactive, communicative, detail-oriented customer service and strategic recommendations while independently solving internal process issues as they develop. Provide outstanding levels of proactive, communicative, detailed oriented support to team of demand sales managers and agency development personnel.
- Serve as the lead day-to-day POC for advertiser/ad agency relationships
- Responsible for rapidly responding to client requests for campaign trouble shooting and proactively driving internal solutions cross-functionally, including but not limited to driving Demand Operations, Sales, Account Management, Inventory and Executive Leadership to support in the identification and resolution of campaign issues
- Provide excellent customer service and end-to-end support to our programmatic demand partners, and become an advisory point of contact
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with key relationships for the business unit success, inclusive, but not limited to Agencies, Ops, SSPs, DSPs, and all demand sources.
- Main DRI for reporting & insights: performance of campaigns, using analytical skills and data driven insights to uncover value for clients.
- Pro-actively manage renewal and up-sell opportunities
- Project manage & own the pre-sales process inclusive of, preparing the RFP response, maintaining SFDC records, inventory checks, driving strategy, collecting collateral (research & marketing) and submitting the deal for internal approvals.
- Partner closely with Ad Ops & other Business Operations Teams on campaign activations & optimizations.
- Support Roku Best Practices & Ad Guidelines on design and approach for assets.
- Provide regularly scheduled communications and campaign updates with clients and internal stakeholders – you are responsible for keeping all parties informed and on schedule, a monumental and complex task
- Develop a keen understanding of how the Roku platform and unique ad products will deliver brand value in support of the clients advertising goals.
- 2-4 years' experience in digital advertising, with at least 1-2 years in programmatic media at a major publisher, agency or programmatic technology company.
- Experience in display and video advertising with a premium publisher or agency
- Expertise in working with SSPs, RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus.
- Reporting intelligence with Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint & Tableau
- Strong desire for collaboration, creative brainstorms and proactive client engagement
- Familiar with commercial digital ad serving tools for video and display
- Analytical, project management, deadline-drive, and process-oriented personality
- Self starter, comfortable working in fast-paced, growing environment
- RFP, pre-sale experience required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent