Performance Marketing Manager, Uber for Business at Uber
San Francisco, CA, US
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Uber for Business is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber. We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for helping us grow our small to mid market business segment for employee, guest and health travel products using performance marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Drive execution of lead generation campaigns that support Uber for Business’s growth goals in US/CAN
- Partner with channel managers across Display, Social and Search, to ensure that plans are strategically developed and executed
Drive weekly, monthly, quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve each digital channel’s efficiency without losing sight of growth
- Work with Marketing Analytics team on all campaign ad hoc analyses, which includes response tracking and campaign reporting
Work with go to market teams to drive creative pipeline for any creative and promotional assets, including: (a) creative approval process (b) encoding / traffic (c) legal approval (d) tracking and evaluating results
- Help leverage customer insights learnings, and think creatively about how to segment, target and reach potential customers and ensure validation through testing
- Closely monitor, measure and report on acquisition marketing budget and growth through daily reporting & bid and budget optimization, and A/B testing to improve the ROI of your campaigns
What You’ll Need
- Strong understanding of various B2B marketing channels
Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience in dedicated performance marketing, with focus on paid social (including Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter), Display, and SEM, either at an agency or brand
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience and multi-touch attribution models
- Familiar achieving KPIs including CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and Optimizely
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines