Credit Sesame is the nation’s only full-lifecycle credit management service that helps consumers achieve financial wellness. Since 2010, we’ve helped millions improve their financial health, at no cost to them, by offering the best tools possible to access, understand, use, and protect their credit so they can lead better lives.
We are a fast-growing, nimble startup, and we succeed only because of our amazing teammates and our strong, positive culture.
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to help us identify and attract top talent for engineering, analytics, and other technical departments. You’ll work with hiring managers and department executives to play a meaningful role in scaling Credit Sesame so we can achieve our goal of helping millions more improve their lives through credit wellness.
- building strong working relationships with Credit Sesame’s leaders to understand their current and future needs, to determine what it takes to succeed in our technical roles, and to calibrate our sourcing efforts to create strong candidate pipelines;
- the first point of contact for candidates, setting the tone for their experiences and ensuring that our new hires are aligned with our strong culture;
- guiding candidates through our recruiting process, including preparing them for technical interviews and onsite interviews, all the way through the offer phase and onboarding new hires;
- keeping candidates and hiring managers updated on progress;
- working with the rest of our terrific recruiting team to build a platform that consistently draws top talent, and helping to train and oversee the work of our talent sourcers.
You’ll make an impact because...
- you have significant high-volume sourcing experience across technical roles using LinkedIn RPS and professional networking sites, advanced boolean search techniques, and social media;
- you listen actively and insightfully to understand what drives people;
- you quickly establish rapport with potential employees;
- you stay up-to-date with current market trends and adapt quickly;
- you are a quick learner and eager to stay on top of new recruiting and sourcing tools and technologies;
- you’re naturally poised and professional, with the ability to lead stakeholders at all levels of the organization through complex recruiting challenges;
- you have superb time-management skills that allow you to prioritize quickly and to get the most out of every single day;
- you establish trust quickly and communicate clearly in-person, over the phone, and via email;
- you lead with integrity;
- you’re passionate about both delivering a phenomenal candidate experience and building a great company culture.
You’ll love working with us because...
- we pioneered the Personal Credit Management space;
- you will have huge potential to grow with a dynamic startup that’s a category leader;
- we have an amazing company culture with the best coworkers in the Bay Area;
- you will get equity in a leading startup that is backed by top VCs, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- we have meals catered twice a week;
- we offer both free on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- we have fully-stocked kitchens with tasty snacks and drinks;
- we have open paid time off—take the time off you need so you’re happy and healthy;
- we are only a block from the Montgomery Street BART;
- you can work in either our San Francisco or our Mountain View office;
- we are an equal opportunity employer.