At Signifyd we’re creating a new market. We’re constantly improving and expanding the technology that has changed what fraud protection for e-commerce looks like. So we don’t have time for office politics. We understand that different people have different work styles and we thrive on variety while learning from each other. We’re all Signifyers, so we know that what needs to get done will get done.
Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If you want help, you'll get it — from all quarters. But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who's in the best position to do it and then let that person roll-up her or his sleeves and have at it. We're protecting retailers from online fraud in a way that's never been done before and we could use your help if you're someone:
- Who believes challenges are best overcome by thinking differently.
- Who knows his or her role, but isn’t confined by it.
- Who’s greatest satisfaction comes from helping customers succeed and achieve their dreams.
- Who isn’t afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly and honestly.
- Who will stop and hold the door for a colleague, even if you’re running late.
Oh, and a few particulars for this role:
As a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM), you are responsible for the ongoing success of a portfolio of Signifyd’s large, enterprise customers. You will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to ensure alignment with customer objectives. As a trusted business advisor for your assigned customers, you will play a crucial role in engaging with your customers to ensure optimal platform usage, track key success metrics/outcomes, and conduct periodic account reviews. This position would be a work from home remote role.