At Signifyd we’re creating a new market. We’re constantly improving and expanding the technology that has changed what fraud protection for e-commerce looks like. So we don’t have time for office politics. We understand that different people have different work styles and we thrive on variety while learning from each other. We’re all Signifyers, so we know that what needs to get done will get done.
Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If you want help, you'll get it — from all quarters. But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who's in the best position to do it and then let that person roll-up her or his sleeves and have at it. We're protecting retailers from online fraud in a way that's never been done before and we could use your help if you're someone:
- Who believes challenges are best overcome by thinking differently.
- Who knows his or her role, but isn’t confined by it.
- Who’s greatest satisfaction comes from helping customers succeed and achieve their dreams.
- Who isn’t afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly and honestly.
- Who will stop and hold the door for a colleague, even if you’re running late.
Oh, and a few particulars for this role:
As Manager, Essentials Client Services, you are responsible for the on-going success of Signifyd’s Essentials portfolio, primarily consisting of SMB (Small and Medium Business) customers. You will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to ensure alignment with customer objectives. As the owner of this portfolio, you will be responsible for all key aspects of this customer base, including but not limited to: profitability, growth, CSAT and NPS scores, and other key success metrics/outcomes as outlined by the Customer Success Leadership team.