Credit Sesame is the nation’s only full-lifecycle credit management service that helps consumers achieve financial wellness. Since 2010, we’ve helped millions improve their financial health, at no cost to them, by offering the best tools possible to access, understand, use, and protect their credit so they can lead better lives.
We are a fast-growing, nimble startup, and we succeed only because of our amazing teammates and our strong, positive culture.
We’re seeking a Senior Business Development Manager (Credit Cards) who’s skilled at leading high-growth partnerships and measuring the effectiveness of new and existing campaigns. If you’re a skilled communicator who’s also knowledgeable about personal and consumer finance, and you want to be part of a team that helps create innovative products so millions can improve their credit wellness, then this opportunity is for you!
- leading communications and serving as the primary point of contact for various partner relationships/verticals involving credit cards;
- promptly and professionally handling partner needs and requests in a fast-paced environment;
- regularly reviewing performance dashboards to identify and act on business opportunities and risks;
- using business knowledge, analytical skills, and relationship experience to execute on complex initiatives such as on-boarding new partners and developing integrations with existing partners;
- working closely with cross-functional teams to optimize partner campaigns and shape new strategies that deliver value.
You’ll make an impact because…
- you have over 4 years of successful Business Development experience in partnership management, media buying, or affiliate marketing;
- you’re knowledgeable about personal and consumer finance; you’re current with business models, trends, and challenges in FinTech;
- you thoroughly understand performance-based marketing models and metrics (CPA, CPM, CPL, CPC, conversion rate, click through rate, approval rate, etc.);you communicate effectively in any situation (over the phone, face-to-face, in large group and one-on-one presentations), and have sound judgment and discretion regarding content and language in emails;
- you’re detail-oriented, highly organized, and prioritize work effectively and dynamically;
- you have a track record of using metrics and data to formulate strategy and actionable recommendations that generate value for the business and its partners;
- you have experience developing and handling complex partnerships, and ideally have over 4 years of experience in a partner-facing role;
- you’re experienced with identifying, structuring, activating, and managing high-growth partnerships;
- you're a natural leader, with the charisma and integrity to shape the culture of a fast-growing start-up;
- you’re agile and make thoughtful decisions in entrepreneurial environments;
- you have a Bachelor’s degree.
You’ll love working with us because...
- we pioneered the Personal Credit Management space;
- you will have huge potential to grow with a dynamic startup that’s a category leader;
- we have an amazing company culture with the best coworkers in the Bay Area;
- you will get equity in a leading startup that is backed by top VCs, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- we have meals catered twice a week;
- we offer both free on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- we have fully-stocked kitchens with tasty snacks and drinks;
- we have open paid time off—take the time off you need so you’re happy and healthy;
- we are only a block from the Montgomery Street BART;
- you can work in either our San Francisco or our Mountain View office;
- we are an equal opportunity employer.