Credit Sesame is the nation’s only full-lifecycle credit management service that helps consumers achieve financial wellness. Since 2010, we’ve helped millions improve their financial health, at no cost to them, by offering the best tools possible to access, understand, use, and protect their credit so they can lead better lives.
We are a fast-growing, nimble startup, and we succeed only because of our amazing teammates and our strong, positive culture.
Our Product Design / UX team is looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us create innovative products so millions can improve their credit wellness. This person will work closely with the Mobile and other Product teams to expand the current features and experiences driven by our product roadmap. If you want to create engaging experiences that keep the end-user in mind, this opportunity is for you.
- providing design skills and deliverables to optimize beautiful and effective user experiences;
- collaborating cross-functionally with all of our Product teams—especially our Mobile App team;
- participating in the development process from definition through the design, build, test, release, and maintenance phases;
- staying current on UX trends and constantly seeking creative ideas and inspiration;
- developing web and mobile designs that are intuitive, usable, and highly engaging;
- delivering a Credit Sesame experience consistent with modern user experiences and design standards.
You’ll make an impact because…
- you can recognize and predict the most likely use cases and user interactions—including happy path, edge, and corner cases—as well as incorporate them into designs;
- you have a relevant portfolio that demonstrates your excellent grasp of user experience design;
- you have a proven ability to deliver high-quality designs that customers intuitively understand;
- you’re skilled in design tools like Sketch, Photoshop, and InVision;
- you have both experience with and an understanding of modern UX for web and mobile—including an understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Design Guidelines and Google’s Material Design;
- you’re a team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing startup environment;
- you have strong graphic design skills that include a solid understanding of typography, intuitive layouts, and color palette development;
- you have either a Bachelor’s degree or functional job experience equivalent in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, or a related field.
You’ll love working with us because...
- we pioneered the Personal Credit Management space;
- you will have huge potential to grow with a dynamic startup that’s a category leader;
- we have an amazing company culture with the best coworkers in the Bay Area;
- you will get equity in a leading startup that is backed by top VCs, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- we have meals catered twice a week;
- we offer both free on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- we have fully-stocked kitchens with tasty snacks and drinks;
- we have open paid time off—take the time off you need so you’re happy and healthy;
- we are only a block from the Montgomery Street BART;
- you can work in either our San Francisco or our Mountain View office;
- we are an equal opportunity employer.