Credit Sesame is the nation’s only full-lifecycle credit management service that helps consumers achieve financial wellness. Since 2010, we’ve helped millions improve their financial health, at no cost to them, by offering the best tools possible to access, understand, use, and protect their credit so they can lead better lives.
We are a fast-growing, nimble startup, and we succeed only because of our amazing teammates and our strong, positive culture.
We’re looking for a Senior Analytics Manager who can both help drive business intelligence efforts and support the growth of our Analytics team. You will develop and execute a strategic roadmap for marketing effectiveness (marketing measurement, channel effectiveness, channel interactions, multi-touch attribution model, marketing mix model) that creates both business and user lifetime value. If you love using data to solve interesting problems and to develop new business strategies, this role is for you!
- building models that lead to better insights and business understanding;
- crafting and maintaining reports and dashboards that track and communicate Credit Sesame’s key performance indicators;
- insightfully assessing business performance to suggest metrics and business actions;
- interacting with data source owners and developing project plans;
- providing creative insights beyond the scope of supporting reactive requests;
- mentoring team members while serving as a peer resource who goes above and beyond;
- building on the comprehension of statistics and other related concepts;
- displaying comprehensive knowledge of programming logic;
- picking up new languages and platforms with ease;
- supporting business partners with high-quality analyses and actionable recommendations by manipulating data from multiple sources;
- working well both within your team and cross-functionally.
You’ll make an impact because…
- you have 6+ years of experience in Analytics and/or Business Intelligence where you have used quantitative/statistical methodologies to solve marketing problems;
- you have 3+ years of previous experience running analytics and data science teams;
- you have a Bachelor’s or an advanced (preferred) degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics);
- you have advanced SQL skills and experience querying complex data sets;
- your programming logic is sound with comprehension of at least one scripting language (preferably R or Python);
- you have the ability to translate business questions regarding technical analysis to drive marketing strategies;
- you have a proven ability to work in a dynamic environment while meeting changing deadlines and priorities on simultaneous projects;
- you have experience with the hands-on measurement of digital marketing channels and e-commerce.
You’ll love working with us because...
- we pioneered the Personal Credit Management space;
- you will have huge potential to grow with a dynamic startup that’s a category leader;
- we have an amazing company culture with the best coworkers in the Bay Area;
- you will get equity in a leading startup that is backed by top VCs, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- we have meals catered twice a week;
- we offer both free on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- we have fully-stocked kitchens with tasty snacks and drinks;
- we have open paid time off—take the time off you need so you’re happy and healthy;
- we are only a block from the Montgomery Street BART;
- you can work in either our San Francisco or our Mountain View office;
- we are an equal opportunity employer.