Product Manager, eMobility Growth at Uber
San Francisco, CA, US
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
As a PM on the New Mobility team focusing on JUMP Bikes, you’ll be at the forefront of ushering in Uber’s next chapter as it expands beyond ride-sharing. You will be responsible for setting the strategy and developing the rider experience to achieve our business objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Own discovery, engagement and global growth across eMobility products. Reduce product friction to bridge the gap between acquisition, activation, and retention.
- Partner with Research, Data Science, and other PM stakeholders throughout the company to perform in-depth and on-going analysis of our apps, identify opportunities, and define growth roadmap
- Analyze and report on growth initiatives to the leadership team.
- Execute on roadmap with engineering and design teams, manage timelines and dependencies to deliver on time with high quality.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 3 years consumer Product Management experience
- Experience and enthusiasm for testing, analyzing, and iterating growth tactics for mobile products
- Fluent in traffic acquisition (e.g. SEO) best practices. Strong SQL skills preferred.
- Both a passion for user experience and system design, as well as a strategic, growth-centric outlook on scaling new business lines
- A love for formulating a brand new product vision leveraging Research and Data Science inputs (“going zero to one”), getting buy-in from key stakeholders across the organization, and breaking down this vision into a tangible roadmap
- Strong data-driven prioritization skills
- Strong communication and partnership skills- this will be an extremely cross-functional role, with stakeholder teams spanning multiple offices globally
- Academic background in computer science, data science, statistics, economics, or engineering
About the Team
Through the recent JUMP Bikes acquisition, we aim to transform cities making them more sustainable, equitable, and livable through electric mobility.
Our game changing e-mobility solutions are the quickest, most enjoyable, and most empowering way to get around a city. E-bikes and E-scooters are already live in 10+ major US cities. We already see explosive growth in product adoption, and in 2019 our plan is to scale to millions of users across the globe.