TextNow is looking for an Android Developer to deliver amazing user experiences to millions of customers.
We are looking for a well-rounded Android developer with top notch design skills, to help us in our mission of building a product that disrupts the wireless industry. You will play a pivotal role on our team, from building beautiful user interfaces to improving the performance and stability of our app.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
What you'll do:
- Build state-of-the-art user interfaces that are clean and maintainable, using the latest Android programming techniques
- Collaborate with creative teams to design compelling interfaces
- Deploy your features to millions of users - your work will have an immediate impact
- Become an important member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 2 years of Android development experience
- You have a passion for user interface design - building simplistic, performant UI's that delight customers
- A portfolio of work demonstrating relevant experience (or examples of applications you've worked on)
- A user experience mindset
- Experience translating designs and wireframes into pixel-perfect, high quality code
- Experience building complex user interfaces from the ground up using the latest technologies
- Experience working with animation
- An understanding of design patterns, including MVVM or MVP
- Some experience with test automation (preferably UI automation)
- Impactful work
- Competitive total compensation package
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Catered lunches
- Professional development
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.