Tintri builds storage. Those three words may not light your hair on fire … but it’s lighting up our customers’ lives. They are all excited about the agility of public cloud—AWS, Azure, etc.—and Tintri puts all that agility right inside their data centers. That’s no small feat. To deliver on that promise, we had to build an all-flash architecture that is completely distinct from legacy solutions—using a building block approach akin to public cloud. And it’s just one signal that at Tintri, employees get to work on projects that are well … unconventional, challenging and high impact.
The desire to stand apart has also helped Tintri get noticed. CDW is the biggest reseller in the business—we were just named their Partner of the Year. In both Gartner Magic Quadrants covering our space we’re recognized as a Visionary. And we’re growing: more than 1,000 organizations—including 20% of the Fortune 100—trust Tintri. Please consider trusting the next stage of your career to Tintri, too.
And we need you. We need you to help us (1) Find our Voice. Consistently represent the Tintri brand across the customer experience—every touchpoint. (2) Define and Lead Campaigns. Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Channel to set the groundwork for cross-channel marketing campaigns; and then steward the creation of unconventional content. (3) Increase Visibility. Take ownership of our public relations strategy and experiment with creative ways to raise visibility of Tintri’s brand and products. You’re probably expecting to see some responsibilities in bullet form, so here you go:
- Define Tintri’s voice across each key channel—ensuring consistency via an editorial style guide
- Publish (and own) a company campaign calendar that spans touchpoints / vehicles
- Wrangle our internal experts to contribute material, then refine it
- Create original content that fills gaps / needs across every stage of the customer lifecycle—whitepapers, playbooks, events, product materials, website and email copy
- Lead executive communications, engaging directly with our leadership team on speeches, videos, customer / investor presentations
- Enable sales by setting best practices for distributing, maintaining and re-purposing content
- Track competitor content / messages to ensure Tintri maintains a differentiated position
- Measure and report on the efficacy of our content so we can produce more of what works
To be effective in this role, here are some more tangible requirements:
- 7+ years experience in creating content and/or producing campaigns for a technology company
- Experience building (or participating in the creation of) a content management program
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail (be prepared to prove it)
And some less tangible requirements:
- Experimentation… we want people who have tried new ideas / approaches to social. Be ready to tell us about how you’ve pushed the envelope, then used data to learn and improve
- Hands-on… at the outset you are an individual contributor, but we’ll be building a team around you as Tintri grows
- Magnetic personality… such that at your previous jobs people sought you out to share interesting information and reliably responded to your requests
- Geek at heart. Tintri operates in a very technical market, and the audience for your efforts is a very technical group. To be appropriately passionate, you’ll need to tap your inner geek
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.