Sr. CRM Marketing Manager - Driver Onboarding & Access at Uber
San Francisco, CA, US
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Every month, hundreds of thousands of drivers and couriers across the US and Canada depend on Uber for a flexible, reliable way to earn money.
Drivers form the backbone of the platform and to help them get the most out of Uber, we’re looking for an experienced marketing leader to set the vision for driver onboarding and marketing at Uber and to lead and grow the access lifecycle team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the quality and impact of all onboarding and access (which includes driver compliance, ) communications our drivers receive across email, SMS, and push notifications, direct mail, and in-app messaging. You’ll have the support of a dedicated CRM design, copy, operations, and analytics team and the ability to partner with product and engineering to bring complex, high-impact new campaigns to life in a way that surprises and delights our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a team of highly effective lifecycle marketers managing driver onboarding and access for our North America driver base
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all driver access communications
- Partner with the product, operations and BD teams to optimize the driver experience inside and out of the app
- Help define the tools and technology required to deliver real-time, highly relevant, personalized communications for drivers
- Empower and enable local marketing teams to achieve business goals through communications
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 6 years experience in the customer marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement space
- Experience leading and motivating high performing marketing teams.
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across channels
- Strong familiarity with CRM technology including ESPs, Segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.