As a Front End Software Engineer at Veriflow, you will bring the magic of Intent-Based Networking to life for our users by delivering the user interface (UI) for our flagship product. Your ability to build highly interactive and polished user interfaces will provide an enjoyable and productive experience to our users.
- Collaborate as a full time member of the UI team
- Analyze requirements and propose solutions, designs, and interactions that deliver the value of the product and its features
- Deliver data-driven, complex interface solutions with an eye on performance, scalability, and reusability.
- Give data life though innovative visualizations and interactions
- Develop polished user interfaces using modern web technologies
- Participate in code reviews, research, and prototyping to drive the Front End goals
- Strong understanding of HTML markup with an emphasis on cross-browser responsive design techniques
- Familiarity with CSS methodologies (OOCSS, SMACSS, BEM) and preprocessing (LESS / SASS).
- Strong expertise writing asynchronous code using AJAX and promises
- Experience with web services and RESTful API designs and websockets
- Comfort with Git, Linux (including CLI), and JIRA
- A strong testing mindset (Mocha / Chai)
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or related) with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with modular templates (Handlebars/Mustache, Nunchucks)
- Comfort using image editing software and asset optimization
- Experience with backend programming languages including Python
- Knowledge of computer networking or computer security
- Knowledge of ES6
- Links and work samples
Veriflow is an early stage startup that is a leading innovator of what is now called Intent-Based Networking (IBN), which has been labeled “The Next Big Thing” by both Gartner and Cisco. We are growing rapidly and need you to help us deliver the promise of IBN to our customers.